REFLECTIONS - "SHOW YOUR VOICE" 2022-2023
Students submit their completed works of art in one or all of the available arts categories:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual arts
- The deadline for submitting Steinbrenner entries is October 28.
- Students can enter one or more categories, however, may only enter ONE art piece per category.
- Only NEW pieces of artwork, inspired by the current year’s theme may be submitted.
- Entries must be the original work of one student only-adults cannot help with the actual creation/composition of the selected art category.
- Three entries from each Arts Category can advance to the next level which is the Hillsborough County Council PTA Reflections.
1) Online option:
Print the entry form, fill it out, and scan it (TIP: you can use Notepad on your iphone to do this if you don't have a scanner). Email your entry form to: [email protected]
along with your submission in the appropriate file format. Name your entry file with the CATEGORY and your FIRST and LAST name. Save your original work (if applicable) of art for possible advancement.
2) In Person option:
Print the entry form, fill it out, and enclose it in an envelope with a USB drive containing your digital files, attached to your physical artwork, if applicable. Entries must be submitted to the front office Reflections bin or through email by 3:30 PM on October 28, 2022. Please see guidelines for your category to verify if it can be submitted electronically.
Questions or need assistance, please email: [email protected]
CLICK HERE FOR RULES AND ENTRY FORM....
In 2020-2021, one of our Steinbrenner students made it to the National level in the Photography category!