ACT PRINCETON REVIEW EVENT
Practice ACT Test Find out where you stand!
Want to take a practice ACT without it counting towards college admissions?s
Practice Test and Strategy Session
Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019 Location: Steinbrenner High School CAFETERIA
Time: 8:45AM – 3:00PM
Test Event Includes:
Strategy Session – tips & strategies for acing the ACT
- Lunch provided
- Full-length practice ACT (essay portion not included)
Registration and Payment
Cost: $25.00 Registration Deadline: September 20, 2019
TO REGISTER CLICK LINK https://gshsptsa.memberhub.
THEN GO TO PROGRAMS TO REGISTER AND PAY
This event will be capped at 125 students so register early online! Payment is required with registration.
Registrations will not be accepted without payment.
ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE NONREFUNDABLE
Need more info? Contact Amy Pardo at ACTreviewSHS@gmail.com
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Mon Sep 2 2019
Wed Sep 4 2019
Fri Oct 11 2019
Mon Nov 11 2019