TEACHER & STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK
Teacher & Staff Appreciation week is 4/29-5/3.
Help us celebrate our teachers and staff by donating items like: gift cards, event tickets, products, or any gift items that can be included in a raffle. To donate items or for more info contact email@example.com
HELP PTSA STAY STRONG!
Steinbrenner PTSA is in search of volunteers for the follow committee chair positions...
- City Council
- School of Excellence
- Teacher Appreciation Week
The time required for most positions is very minimal and a thorough turnover from the current chair will be provided.
We need your help to keep our PTSA going strong. Please consider joining our team...and bring a friend on board with you! Please email GSHSptsa.nominatingcom@
THE GIVING TREE!
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.