2019-2020 PARKING SPOT INFORMATION
IMPORTATNT PARKING INFORMATION FROM THE STEINBRENNER WEBSITE...
Student Parking Information Student parking on the Steinbrenner High School campus is only allowed with a school-issued permit.
Hang-Tag Sale Dates July 29 Seniors last names beginning A – M (1:00 PM – 3:00 PM in the Cafeteria) July 30 Seniors last names beginning N – Z (1:00 PM – 3:00 PM in the Cafeteria) August 5 Make-Up day for all Seniors will be held in the Student Affairs Office (9:00 AM – 11:00 AM) All hang-tags will be sold in random order. There is a $20.00 annual purchase fee for a hangtag. Please have the following information ready on the day of the sale: 1. Parent Signed Registration Form 2. Valid Driver’s License 3. Current Vehicle Registration 4. Valid Insurance Card Registration forms can be printed off from Steinbrenner High School website http://steinbrenner.mysdhc.org/or picked up in the Student Affairs Office.
JUNIOR PARKING LOTTERY:
There will be a lottery system for Junior parking permits. The amount of parking spaces available on campus and the size of our student population make this decision necessary. Not all juniors will receive a parking permit. All juniors that have a valid driver’s license and submit an application for our random lottery will be eligible. The Junior Lottery Registration will be held from July 22 – July 26. There will be a link on the Steinbrenner High School page http://steinbrenner.mysdhc.org/ to sign up for the Junior Lottery when the registration begins on July 22. At 5:00 PM on July 26, the Registration / Lottery will close.
THE GIVING TREE!
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.