PTSA Parking Lot Auction is Happening Now!
ATTENTION Rising Juniors and Seniors...PTSA Parking Lot Auction!
TEACHER & STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK- THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Just wanted to send a HUGE shoutout to all of the Teacher Appreciation Week Sponsors who donated and helped make Teacher Appreciation Week possible. Please take a moment to look at all the names below of individuals and businesses who supported Steinbrenner through generous products or service donations. If you frequent any of the businesses listed, please take a moment to let them know how thankful we are for their support.
Adam Scheiner, MD, Admired Jewelry, Arhitecture Signage and Printing, Bahama Bucks, Ballyhoo Grill, Bay Dermatology, Black Rock Grill, Bonefish Grill
Burger 21, Burger Monger, Chicken Salad Chick, Community School for Sports, Dawson Dance Academy. doTerra by Sandy. Evo's. First Watch, Five Guys
Glamor Box Boutique. Good-to-go Catering, Grille 54.Hilton Garden Inn, Holy Hog BBQ, Jersey Mike's Subs. Le'Reve Nail & Spa, NYNY Pizza
Pampered Chef/Erica Rude. PDQ, Pinchers,South Beach Tanning, Steinbrenner National Honors Society, Steinbrenner PTSA,
Steinbrenner Student Nutrition Services. Steinbrenner Student Senate, Summit Salon Academy, Sweet Tomatoes, Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Yankees
The Hen House, The Sugar Mix, Twisted Minds Rusty Metal, V.A.S.T. Sports Performance, Vigo Importing Company, Villagio Cinemas
The Carlson Family, The Ceresoli Family, The Cohen Family, The Ebert Family, The Engman Family, The Garrison Family, The Kini Family
The Ley Family, The LoPresti Family, The Pyatt Family, The Schmidt Family, The Springer Family, The Verrecchia Family
THE GIVING TREE!
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.