THE GIVING TREE!
Honey Baked Ham Fundraiser 20% off purchase!
Honeybaked Ham and Steinbrenner PTSA have partnered together to help the “Steinbrenner Cares” program! Purchase a gift card now through December 29th and 20% of the proceeds will go back to Steinbrenner Cares which benefits GSHS families in need. Please share with family and friends as anyone is eligible to participate. To order, just go to this link:
Purchase a gift card to send a meal to someone you love, use it for your holiday ham or turkey, give it as a gift card to friend or relative, or even as a holiday gift to your child's teacher. Get holiday shopping down and support GSHS in the process! You can use the gift card to shop online, order from the HoneyBaked catalog or at any HoneyBaked location nationwide.
Are you graduating in 2019 with plans to continue your education in some way? Do you have at least a 3.0 weighted GPA? Are you a student member of the PTSA? Have you served your school and community throughout high school?
You may be eligible to apply for a PTSA scholarship!
Click on PTSA Links at top of page for additional information.
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Awards and Recognition
We are a State and Local award-winning PTSA!
Thu Dec 13 2018 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Thu Jan 10 2019 5:00pm - 5:30pm
Thu Jan 10 2019 5:30pm - 5:30pm
Tue Jan 15 2019