STUDENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
Calling all students wanting to volunteer and receive service hours. The PTSA is in need of the following to assist with open house activities:
8 student volunteers are needed August 8 at 7:30 am to assemble packets for the Open House
8 student volunteers are needed to assist at the Open House scheduled for August 8 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
2 student volunteer are needed to assist with Hope Uniform Sales on August 8 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Please respond to email@example.com, by August 2 by 9:00 am, with the student's name and desired role,
In addition for the First Week of School:
The school needs a parent to direct traffic in the morning for the first week of school. If you or someone you know who would be interested in volunteering for this position, please let me know. firstname.lastname@example.org
2019-2020 PARKING SPOT INFORMATION
IMPORTATNT PARKING INFORMATION FROM THE STEINBRENNER WEBSITE...
Student Parking Information Student parking on the Steinbrenner High School campus is only allowed with a school-issued permit.
Hang-Tag Sale Dates July 29 Seniors last names beginning A – M (1:00 PM – 3:00 PM in the Cafeteria) July 30 Seniors last names beginning N – Z (1:00 PM – 3:00 PM in the Cafeteria) August 5 Make-Up day for all Seniors will be held in the Student Affairs Office (9:00 AM – 11:00 AM) All hang-tags will be sold in random order. There is a $20.00 annual purchase fee for a hangtag. Please have the following information ready on the day of the sale: 1. Parent Signed Registration Form 2. Valid Driver’s License 3. Current Vehicle Registration 4. Valid Insurance Card Registration forms can be printed off from Steinbrenner High School website http://steinbrenner.mysdhc.org/or picked up in the Student Affairs Office.
JUNIOR PARKING LOTTERY:
There will be a lottery system for Junior parking permits. The amount of parking spaces available on campus and the size of our student population make this decision necessary. Not all juniors will receive a parking permit. All juniors that have a valid driver’s license and submit an application for our random lottery will be eligible. The Junior Lottery Registration will be held from July 22 – July 26. There will be a link on the Steinbrenner High School page http://steinbrenner.mysdhc.org/ to sign up for the Junior Lottery when the registration begins on July 22. At 5:00 PM on July 26, the Registration / Lottery will close.
THE GIVING TREE!
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.