Due to the pandemic, this year all entries will need to be able to be submitted ONLINE. Students submit their completed works of art in one or all of the available arts categories:
- Dance Choreography (.avi or .mp4 format)
- Film Production (.avi or .mp4 format)
- Literature (.pdf file)
- Music Composition (.mp3 or .wav file, and score in .pdf)
- Photography (.jpeg, .jpg, or .png)
- Visual arts (format TBD)
- The deadline for uploading Steinbrenner entries is October 23.
- Students can enter one or more categories, however, may only enter ONE art piece per category.
- Only NEW pieces of artwork, inspired by the current year’s theme may be submitted.
- Entries must be the original work of one student only-adults cannot help with the actual creation/composition of the selected art category.
- Three entries from each Arts Category can advance to the next level which is the Hillsborough County Council PTA Reflections.
1) Print the entry form, fill it out, and scan it (TIP: you can use Notepad on your iphone to do this if you don't have a scanner).
2) Email your entry form to: [email protected]. Once your entry form is received, you will receive a Dropbox link to upload your file.
3) Name your entry file with the CATEGORY and your FIRST and LAST name.
4) Save your original work (if applicable) of art for possible advancement.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email: [email protected]
- Reflections Film - reflections film.pdf (225.7 KBs)
- Reflections Photography - reflections photography.pdf (199.9 KBs)
- Reflections Visual Arts - reflections visual arts.pdf (192.7 KBs)
- Reflections Dance - reflections danc.pdf (186.1 KBs)
- Reflections Literature - reflections literature.pdf (205.2 KBs)
- Reflections Music - reflections music.pdf (228.1 KBs)