Are you graduating in 2019 with plans to continue your education in some way? Do you have at least a 3.0 weighted GPA? Are you a student member of the PTSA? Have you served your school and community throughout high school?
You may be eligible to apply for a PTSA scholarship!
Click on PTSA Links at top of page for additional information.
See below for current opportunities to earn volunteer opportunities:
Seniors, If you are interested in earning volunteer hours for the PTSA Scholarship, consider submitting an article for the PTSA Newsletter. Share some news about campus happenings from a student’s perspective. Include a picture for extra impact. The deadline to submit your article is October 25th. Please email your article to Leslie Nixon at email@example.com.
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Awards and Recognition
We are a State and Local award-winning PTSA!
Oct 22-26 2018
Mon Oct 22 2018
Tue Oct 23 2018
Wed Oct 24 2018