Why Should I Join the PTSA?
By joining PTSA you are not obligating yourself to take an active volunteer role, but you are helping to support PTSA's goals and objectives. As an individual or family member, you positively impact the Steinbrenner community and your child’s academic growth. Your membership dollars and donations help fund the programs at Steinbrenner.
By joining the PTSA you are becoming part of a group of volunteers that work towards a common goal: to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.In addition, there is collaboration, commitment, accountability, respect, inclusivity and integrity.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
***SENIORS must join PTSA by December 31stin order to be eligible for a PTSA scholarship***
$10 - Individual, Student, Teacher/Staff
$35 - Family (4), may include grandparents
$50 - Warrior (includes $10 PTSA toward spirit wear)
(Note: a $1 online administrative fee will be added to your total at checkout)
Note: Fields marked with an * are required.