By joining PTSA you are not obligating yourself to take an active volunteer role, but you are helping to support PTSA's goals and objectives. As an individual or family member, you positively impact the Steinbrenner community and your child’s academic growth. Your membership dollars and donations help fund the programs at Steinbrenner.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
***SENIORS must join PTSA by December 31stin order to be eligible for a PTSA scholarship***